Our Insight Report series
Providing high-level insights on cultural activity investment, participation and impact in Australia.
Our evidence-based series of Insight Reports explores why and how governments, philanthropists, communities, businesses and individuals invest in arts and culture; what benefits and impacts this generates; and how we can ensure this investment is relevant and effective. Our reports provide data analysis, expert commentary and evidence-based recommendations that are not bound by government, jurisdiction, funding mechanism or artform.
We hope our reports contribute to public and private conversations about:
- What is art and culture for, and its public value.
- Opportunities for Australia’s cultural polices and investments to become more effective.
- Informed decision making by governments, the arts and culture sector, and investors.
Key audiences for our research work include:
- Elected representatives and officials across all levels of government.
- Arts and culture sector, including creators and cultural institutions and organisations.
- Funders and investors, including commercial and philanthropic organisations.
- Research and education sector seeking fresh perspectives and latest data.
- People who are curious about the impacts and benefits of participating in arts and culture.
Request a briefing
Please complete our briefing request form to have a member of the A New Approach team present on our research agenda and Insight Reports.
ANA can be contacted directly via NewApproach@humanities.org.au