National Library of Australia Fellowships - Close 29 May
Date: 24 April 2020
Overview: The National Library of Australia, in partnership with its generous sponsors and donors, offers researchers an opportunity to undertake a 12-week residency at the Library. Applicants may work in any field or discipline where the Library’s collections have appropriate depth and breadth to support the desired outcomes.
As part of the residency, all Fellows will benefit from:
- a sustained period of research based on the Library’s collections
- special and supported access to collections
- access to the Fellows room, with full office facilities and a personal workstation
- copies of collection materials (within reasonable limits and according to access and copyright conditions)
Funded Fellowships will also receive the following financial support:
- an honorarium of AUD $1,000 per week for 12 weeks
- accommodation support of AUD $700 per week for 12 weeks if required (not payable to residents in the Canberra region)
- reimbursement of travel costs equivalent to one return domestic airfare to Canberra (not payable to residents in the Canberra region), subject to substantiation of the expenditure. Reimbursement of international travel is capped at AUD $2,500, and limited to one return flight.
Further details: Visit the Library's website.