Date: 10 July 2020
Overview: The National Library of Australia's Creative Arts Fellowships offer $10,000 to support writers and artists to spend four weeks in the Library developing an artistic concept, artwork or body of work inspired or informed by the collections.
Two Fellowships are available:
Creative Arts Fellowship – using the collections, artists can progress or complete an artwork/body of work. Artists may be working in any medium other than writing. This may include music, dance, visual arts, emerging or experimental artforms.
Creative Arts Fellowship for Australian Writing – using the collections, writers can progress or complete a new creative work. This may include working in any literary form or genre.
The Fellowship offers:
- a four-week residency, to be taken in one period, which may be extended but without further funding
- $10,000 for use as a stipend, travel and accommodation support, and project expenses
- special and supported access to collections
- access to office facilities and a workstation
- copies of collection materials (within reasonable limits and according to access and copyright conditions)
Further details: Visit the National Library of Australia's website.